Thursday, June 22, 2017

Accepting July Challengers!



Could you have written any of the statements below?

•Yes, I have tried a fad diet and gained back my weight within a few months.
•Yes, I have joined a gym, used the membership for a month, and stopped going.
•Yes, I want to be successful on a health and fitness journey!
•Yes, I want a support system that provides me with accountability and motivation!

If you can relate and want to break out of the constant cycle of quitting and starting new 'diets' each January 1st....…JOIN US! Every month, our team runs Challenge Groups---private forums with recipes, tips, meal plan ideas, challenges, accountability, and SUPPORT! We want YOU to be SUCCESSFUL in your journey to be the healthiest, happiest you!

Would you like to join our next group? If so, fill out the application below to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment