Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thursday, June 1st, 2017

Today is Thursday, June 1st.

For me, today is SO much more...

Day 1/30 of our Bikini Bootcamp! I am SO excited to work with our amazing challengers and help them through their journeys!


Day 1 of Insanity Asylum Volume 2! This is going to be SO tough but I'm hoping for amazing results and always love spending time with my favorite trainer Shaun T!


Shaun Week is THIS month! No. Words. Needed.


Beachbody Pay Day!! I will be setting aaside ALL of my Beachbody paychecks for the next few months because I'm going to ENGLAND! (more details to come on that...) I realize an envelope is a bit outdated for 2017, BUT I want to have a visual to motivate me!


and....lastly, PROMOTION DAY! Thursdays are also Promotion Day for Beachbody and I am THRILLED that I have advanced to an EMERALD coach and am now growing my team! BEYOND thankful to have begun this journey! I have met so many amazing people and love helping others!! BLESSED!



What a happy day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment